EASE OF USE
The DGH 8000 Scanmate B combines the most advanced ultrasound technology available with the processing power, data storage and connectivity advantages of a personal computer. The intuitive software allows the user to quickly enter patient data, perform scans, and create reports. B-Scan videos, images, and reports can be saved in a centralized location and accessed from multiple computers.
HIGH QUALITY IMAGE PROCESSING
The DGH 8000 produces high-resolution video loops and still images with clear, sharp details. Image post processing capabilities include video playback, gain adjustment, contrast and image intensity control, distance measurements with dual digital calipers, and distortion-free zoom.
The position map tool makes it easy to annotate probe orientation directly on the scan. The diagnostic A-mode overlay allows the user to visualize the difference in reflectivity between structures.
The DGH 8000 Scanmate software allows the user to create customized, professional reports with a single click. Reports can be saved to the database, exported to an EMR/EHR system or sent directly to a networked printer.
CENTRALIZED STORAGE OF PATIENT RECORDS
Patient Data can be stored on a local computer, or in a centralized network location where it can be accessed by multiple users. Patient records are fully searchable and can be exported in a format that is compatible with EMR/EHR systems.
The handheld DGH 8000 is easy to transport. The device includes a stand, which protects the unit and uses minimal desktop space. The DGH 8000 also comes with a custom carrying case for safe handling and portability.
INTEGRATES SEAMLESSLY WITH DGH 6000 A-SCAN
The DGH Scanmate software can be used to operate both A-scan and B-scan devices. This allows the user to enter patient information one time and quickly switch between measurement modes. The software also stores patient records, videos and measurement files in a single location.
Each DGH 8000 Scanmate B includes a USB B-Scan probe, probe stand, coupling gel, software installation media, installation and quick start guide, and custom carrying case.
• Pulse Frequency: 12 MHz & 15 MHz
• Depth Selections: 3 cm, 6 cm (12 MHz); 5 cm, 10 cm (15 MHz)
• Sector Scan Angle: 60 degrees
• Electronic Resolution: 0.015 mm
• Clinical Resolution: < 0.100 mm
• Select One (1) Large Image or up to Six (6) Small Images Per Page
• Ability to Add Comments
• Print to Local or Networked Printer
• Save to Database or Export as PDF
Diagnostic / Imaging Tools
• Position Map Tool for Annotation of Probe Orientation
• A-Mode Overlay Displays the Amplitude of Reflectivity for the Selected Vector
• Two Caliper Measurement Tools
• Near, Mid and Far Gain Controls as well as Image Intensity and Contrast
• Zoom & Pan Feature Enlarges Images for Detailed Examination
• Adjustable Probe Pulse Power
• Comments Can be Positioned Anywhere on Image
• Continuous Video Loop (16 – 256 frames) 2008) – SQL Server Installation Only
• Quickly Search for Patients by Last Name, First Name or ID
• Thumbnail Viewer Displays all Images and Videos for the Currently Loaded Patient
• Centralized Database Allows Records to be Accessed by Multiple Computers
• Easily Export Images as JPEGs, Videos as AVI files or Reports as PDFs
• Save Operator Profiles with 1-Click
• Integrates Seamlessly with DGH 6000 A-Scan
Minimum System Requirements
Processor: 32 bit or 64 bit, 2 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Optical Drive: DVD-ROM (For Installation)
Hard Drive: 100 GB recommended
Ports: USB 2.0
Display: 1024 x 768 Resolution
Peripherals: Mouse (or Touchpad), Keyboard
AC Power Supply: Medical Grade
Compatible Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows XP SP3 or higher (32 Bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 or higher (32 or 64 Bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32 or 64 Bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32 or 64 Bit)
Microsoft SBS (2003 or 2008) – SQL Server Installation Only