The following terms and conditions of use are in force between DGH Technology, Inc. and users of the www.dghtechnology.com website. By accessing this website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. Use of the www.dghtechnology.com website is prohibited if you do not agree to all terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person(s) using this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company, (DGH Technology, Inc..). "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and Ourselves. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude either party’s liability for death or personal injury
- Limit or exclude either party’s liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Limit either party’s liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law
- Exclude either party’s liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the www.dghtechnology.com website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Reservation of Rights
DGH Technology, Inc. reserves the right to change and/or amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. By accessing or continuously linking to the www.dghtechnology.com website, you agree to be bound to and follow these terms and conditions in their most current form.
Unless otherwise stated, DGH Technology, Inc. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material presented on www.dghtechnology.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access www.dghtechnology.com for your own personal use so long as you adhere to the terms and conditions set forth in this document.
Unless receiving prior approval and written permission from DGH Technology, Inc., you may not:
- Republish material from dghtechnology.com
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from dghtechnology.com
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from dghtechnology.com
- Redistribute content from dghtechnology.com
The following organizations:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors
May link to the www.dghtechnology.com home page, publications, or other website information without prior written approval so long as the link:
- Is not in any way deceptive
- Does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of other organizations’ products and/or services
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
The following organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources
- Community sites
- Associations or other groups representing charities
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
May only link to the www.dghtechnology.com website, home page, publications, or other website information with prior approval and written permission from DGH Technology, Inc.. If you are interested in linking to our website, contact us by e-mailing email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to the www.dghtechnology.com website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link.
Any framing or presentation of the www.dghtechnology.com website on another organization’s website is strictly prohibited unless prior approval and written permission is granted by DGH Technology, Inc.
Any techniques which alter the visual appearance, presentation, or operation of the www.dghtechnology.com website is strictly prohibited unless prior approval and written permission is granted by DGH Technology, Inc.
DGH Technology, Inc. shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on any other organization’s website. No link(s) and/or reference(s) shall be made to DGH Technology, Inc. or www.dghtechnology.com on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Revocation of Hyperlinking Permission
DGH Technology, Inc. reserves the right to refuse or revoke any permissions related to hyperlinking to our home page, publications, or other website information. Permission may be revoked at any time, with or without prior notice, and with or without cause. This includes revocation of hyperlinking that had been previously permitted and/or approved. You agree to immediately remove any and/or all links to our website upon request from DGH Technology, Inc.
Requests for Editing
If you find a link, information, or other content on the www.dghtechnology.com website that appears to be incorrect, incomplete, or offensive, please contact and inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider requests regarding editing/correction of the website; however, we are not obligated to do so or to respond to such requests.
DGH Technology, Inc. does not guarantee access to the www.dghtechnology.com website. Website access may be interrupted by server maintenance, regional internet restrictions, power outages, etc.
Website User Comments
The www.dghtechnology.com website may, in some instances, permit you to comment on pages or information presented on the website. In choosing to post comments you warrant and represent that:
- In cases where you are using a company name and/or contact information, that you are permitted to post the Comment(s) on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- Your Comment(s) do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party.
- Your Comment(s) will not be used to solicit or promote business, sales, or other commercial interests.
- Your Comment(s) do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material.*
- Your Comment(s) will not be used to solicit or promote unlawful activity.*
* Note that Comment(s) which suggest such activity may be communicated to legal counsel, regulatory agencies, and/or law enforcement as deemed necessary by management.
You hereby grant DGH Technology, Inc. a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any Comment(s) you post on the www.dghtechnology.com website in any and all forms, formats or media.